Are you looking for a product which gives you a lot of cashback, reward points, and more? According to that privileges, the standard chartered platinum rewards credit cards are perfect for you. It’s a product which not only uses for shopping but also gets best features. It’s a bank who can believe in the standard that’s why for the mass they present platinum rewards credit cards which come with many attractive benefits. Let’s check a variety of features description.
Reward Points Of Platinum
- You can avail additional 1,000 reward points if you transact within 60 days of issuance
- Grab it 500 extra reward points through online banking
- When spending Rs 150 on dine and fuel outlets, then you will get five reward points
Special Offers For Standard Chartered Platinum Card
- On Uber rides get 20% cashback, and save up to Rs 7200 per annum
- On disbursement of Rs 999 and above, you can avail 25% discount
- You have a bumper offer for 20% cashback of up to Rs 600 per month
Benefits Of The Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- On disbursement of Rs 5,000 and above, you can get Rs 1,500 off
- 5% discount on credit card spend
- For first-time user avail 20% discount
- Extra 6% discount on disbursement of Rs 10,000 and above
Should You Check Online Eligibility Factor For Platinum Rewards Card?
Standard Chartered is the reputed bank in private sector. They offer various products in the financial market for the mass, and this one is of the best. But before you can apply check eligibility, KYC, and income factor.
Eligibility Factor: You should be between 21 to 65 years with stable monthly income.
KYC Factor For Standard Chartered: You have to submit identity proof, address proof, income proof, and a recent passport size photograph.
What Is The Process To Apply For A Credit Card?
Procedure to apply for a standard chartered platinum rewards credit card is simple. Visit the official site, enter personal or professional information, upload KYC with a recent colored passport size photograph, share registered mobile number and email ID, then click on submit button.
How To Make Online Payment For Platinum Card?
To make an online payment, you can have multiple choices such as net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT. For utilization of the service, you have to register yourself. After confirmation, the bank can drop one mail on your registered email ID, and that would be your User ID and password.
Why It’s Necessary To Check Monthly Bank Statement?
Your desperate spending habits can directly hit CIBIL report. That’s why you have to check own monthly report after the completed one-month billing cycle. Through this know the limit, swipe report, expenses, and more.
Should Customer Care Helpline Also Resolve Issues?
You can visit the website of the bank and get toll-free customer care number. Through this helpline resolve product related issues, share feedback or complaints. The executives are happy to help you by 24*7 service.