Protecting yourself from the careless transport of a parcel by the express courier
With the internet, it is now possible to place online orders with delivery throughout the Italian territory. For each order placed, an invoice is issued to accompany the material shipped.
Preparing the pallet or individual parcels the procedure to follow is simple: you have to fill in the appropriate shipping form, make the payment and print the label that we will send you by email. After printing, the label must be placed on one side of the package or pallet. Finally, what remains to be done is to wait for the express courier to collect the shipment.
Delivery costs are often paid by the buyer and are clearly stated when the order is placed. The payment of the goods will take place using the method chosen when ordering and nothing are more than the total order shown at the end of the purchase procedure. With the parcel to the USA from UK you will be able to have the best options now.
Delivery times for ordered goods vary depending on availability and delivery methods. By using the transport by courier, the buyer receives the product ordered in a time varying from 2 to 5 business days from time of shipment (e.g. the purchase of goods on the territory).
- Some couriers issue a univocal delivery code that is sent by email to the seller when the goods are shipped; with this code, it will be possible to trace the goods directly on the courier’s website.
- If the unique code is not available, it is indicated in the seller’s email, the invoice number and the details of the courier in order to contact the carrier by telephone.
- In the event that the identification data of the courier is not indicated, the seller must be contacted (by e-mail or by telephone) to obtain the identification details of the parcel.
- No responsibility can be attributed to the seller in case of delay in the delivery of the order unless a maximum number of days of delivery is specified in the purchase contract.
- In case of delay in delivery attributable to the seller, the customer is only entitled to cancel the order and return the sums paid.
You can choose between 2 delivery methods: delivery (intended as “street” or ground floor) or delivery to the floor (intended as goods that will be brought up to the entrance of the apartment). Usually, there are no assembly and installation, a collection of the used and scrapped, unless specified in the purchase contract. Regarding International courier services this is the best deal you can take.
At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
That the number of packages delivered corresponds to what indicated in the transport document.
Unconditioned collar, the neck has a dent on the cardboard, or if the packaging is wet or if the neck has a hole in the cardboard, etc.), otherwise the seller will not accept any complaints or even replacements of the goods.